Our Volunteers in Action
Our therapy dog teams attended the NF Walk for a day of super heroes and hugs. The Children’s Tumor Foundation supports research about neurofibromatosis . More info.
Two of our therapy dog teams joined campers at Camp Rainbow Gold, a camp for Idaho’s children diagnosed with cancer. More info.
Events & More
- Sept 29 - All Volunteers Celebration Dinner
- Oct 5 - New Volunteers Orientation Meeting
- Oct 7 - 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer's Disease
- Oct 9 - Healing Paws Team Meeting
- Oct 11 - Heritage Middle School Reading Event
- Oct 14 - Team Hope Walk
Contact us for more information about events here
Calendar of Therapy Dog Visits
Learn more about becoming a volunteer!
Your support helps our volunteers reach people of